BeCare MS Link
Detecting subtle changes in neurologic and cognitive function is a key component in the monitoring and measuring of neurological disease progression as well as predicting outcomes.
BeCare Link is applying its technology to a number of neurological diseases including Multiple Sclerosis.
BeCare Link Technology transforms the traditional EDSS scoring system into a high precision measurement of disease status and treatment outcomes. Further, the app goes way beyond generating an AI-derived EDSS score. It measures neurologic and visual function and collects valuable surveillance data not captured by the traditional clinical EDSS score.
Real Time Assessment Of Multiple Sclerosis
The patent-protected application includes the following activities and assessments:
- TUG – Timed Up and Go
- TAP – fine motor/rapid movement
- Path- fine motor function
- Arm Elevation – upper extremity coordination
- Transcription – auditory-comprehension-typing (ACT)
- Timed 25-foot walk
- Timed 6 minute walk
- Code – coded message cognitive assessment
- Visual contrast sensitivity
- STROOP information processing
- Memory – immediate recall